Photography is my favorite way to de-stress - put a camera in my hand and I'm happy! My beloved Canon Powershot S5 IS developed the dreaded "lens error" and has been relegated to back up camera now, and I just purchased the Canon Powershot SX20 IS (so far am pretty happy with it). My favorite accessory is the Raynox DCR-250 macro lens. What I lack in talent, I make up for in enthusiasm. :-)
12 Jan 2008 — 122 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
71 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
217 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
228 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do I download my original images?
A: Do you know?