Well I just survived the year from Hell, had a heart op in 10/2010 and then spent 5 months in hospital, 12 mths recovery, major Staph infection, 9 strokes and 4 brain seizures later I am up and about with just a few golfball goiters to be removed as a result of the crap they had going through me to fight the Staph infection that almost took me from this world. Heart op was due to a simple thing the long term effects of a mosquito bite giving me Ross river fever.. guess I had the short straw.
14 Feb 2009 — 60 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
432 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Sigma DG 70-300mm 1:4-5.6 Upgrade wanted
A: Do you know?