My passion for photography started when I was 10 years old. I took photos with different analogical cameras and above all with my insperable polaroid supercolor. Now I am more involved with digital photography, but I haven't lost my passion for polaroids and I still love to take pictures with 35mm and Lomo cameras.
featured on: carbonmade
featured on: F-Stop Magazine
Find me at: http://danielav.carbonmade.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: I am really into my wildlife photography but cannot afford a super zoom lens, I have a 300mm and am considering a teleconvertor. Has anybody had a experience with these and would you recommend them?
A: Do you know?