I am a writer, musician and artist. I teach high school English to eat. My wife is an angel that keeps me on the planet. Life is about those moments captured in words, notes, or images that release joy. Those few exhales we have after a long run, a good cry or a sixteen hour shift of dreamless sleep.
22 Aug 2009 — 42 views
22 Aug 2009 — 48 views
22 Aug 2009 — 64 views
22 Aug 2009 — 53 views
22 Aug 2009 — 51 views
13 Mar 2009 — 66 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
62 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
181 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
212 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Does anyone know of any good online diplomas to do?
A: Do you know?