I started taking pictures five years ago and couldn't put my camera down. I am currently 19 and am still learning and looking for the unseen perspective to every object.
I can't get enough of nature and have had no formal training other than good mentors and a great eye.
I edit minimally, so most of my pictures are in their raw form and are seen as originally captured.
13 Apr 2011 — 5 views
13 Apr 2011 — 6 views
17 Nov 2009 — 57 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: Story of the week
A: Do you know?