My hobby has always been something about the art of translating things, experiences, life. I used to love painting & photography of the analog era, based on reels & work in the darkroom until he reached the digital age. After many years without taking photos, I picked up a camera in my hands. After this, came my iphone and another way of doing photography.
My photos are an alternation between the versatile (Iphone) and thoughtful (my DSLR).
This person hasn't contributed any photos yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
32 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
93 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
82 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how good are tokina lenses?
A: Do you know?