Taking photos these past many months has brought me such joy – even when they don’t turn out as expected. Just seeing the world in a whole new light and trying to capture what I see is exhilarating. I have so enjoyed being part of the JPG community and exchanging encouragement with you all. I love to sit with my morning cup of coffee…or 2…or 3 while I peruse and learn from all of your amazing photos.
This person hasn't contributed any stories yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
86 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
238 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
246 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: It seems that there is a very narrow selection of images in VS. Why
A: Do you know?