I was pulled kicking and screaming from my film to the digital world, but have learned to love it in the last two years. I can't bring myself to do anything except crop. I strive to make my pics what I want them to be without any alteration. Give me your honest thoughts, I want to improve!
2 Sep 2009 — 36 views, 1 favorite
2 Sep 2009 — 28 views
31 May 2009 — 49 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "For the Love of CATS"!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: Can we print our Jpgmag stories ?
A: Do you know?