I am probably an "artist wannabe" with absolutely no ability to reproduce something with paint, charcoal, clay or other typical "art materials". My camera has become my vehicle for channeling what my eye sees as unique or remarkable. I'm also a bit of a "purist": no Photoshop, no SLR, no HDR, only minimal enhancements to photos. What I share here is the world pretty much as I see it every day!
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
104 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
371 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
271 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Can we print our Jpgmag stories ?
A: Do you know?