I moved to Albuquerque New Mexico October 1, 2013. I have been doing photography for about7 years. I love what I do with a passion and I never leave home without one of my cameras. I own a Nikon D3 & a D2X
This is how I want to live my life,
Laugh as long as you breath, Love as long as you live!
Find me at: http://www.charlenaphotography.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "For the Love of CATS"!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
426 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: First Time Wedding Photographer
A: Do you know?