I am Lost in B.C. luckily,I brought my camera.
thanks to everyone who has taken the time to look at and comment on my pictures.Please take the time to check out my favorites and contacts,you'll see some amazing photo's and meet some very talented people.
Thanks again, Andy.
I am now using a sony alpha 330
1 Jun 2014 — 16 views, 5 favorites
2 Feb 2014 — 20 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
398 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: I am really into my wildlife photography but cannot afford a super zoom lens, I have a 300mm and am considering a teleconvertor. Has anybody had a experience with these and would you recommend them?
A: Do you know?