I am a car designer living in London, originally from Spain.
I discovered photography as a teenager, but it only turned into a little obsession back in 2000. I decided to produce a "picture-of-the-day" book for my parents, so they could get a sense of what my daily life abroad was like. After I finished, a friend asked me why not to keep doing it "for the rest of my life".
I haven't stopped since...
Find me at: http://joseintheuk.posterous.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
105 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
383 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
273 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how do i enter ma pics for shootouts
A: Do you know?