Chua Siew Peng(cherlyn)
I am just someone who likes to record moments in life, be it people, landscape...anything that will be gone in a flash of a moment, only to be re-captured back in images that I manage to store in. Photography is my hobby, and I shoot as & when I can, but most of my pictures are from my travels. I hope my images touches you somehow, be it, your emotion, a smile or a frown, it still manage to connect with you.
27 Sep 2008 — 3198 views
A yearly Hindu festival showing devotees going to great lengths to show their devotion to their Gods.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
104 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
369 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
270 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Sigma DG 70-300mm 1:4-5.6 Upgrade wanted
A: Do you know?