Chua Siew Peng(cherlyn)
I am just someone who likes to record moments in life, be it people, landscape...anything that will be gone in a flash of a moment, only to be re-captured back in images that I manage to store in. Photography is my hobby, and I shoot as & when I can, but most of my pictures are from my travels. I hope my images touches you somehow, be it, your emotion, a smile or a frown, it still manage to connect with you.
27 Sep 2008 — 3184 views
A yearly Hindu festival showing devotees going to great lengths to show their devotion to their Gods.
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: Good tripods??
A: Do you know?