Cheryl Jacobs Nicolai
I am a photographer and writer based in Denver, Colorado. I work across and teach the US, UK, and Europe. I am a dedicated film shooter working exclusively in B&W, primarily in medium format and 4x5. I'm currently on the editorial staff for Focus magazine.
I teach emotive portraiture in very small custom workshops worldwide, also offer thorough critiques for professional and amateur photographers via Skype. Workshop and critique information is available at www.cheryljacobsworkshops.com.
Find me at: http://www.cheryljacobsportraits.com
7 Dec 2010 — 236 views, 2 favorites
7 Dec 2010 — 253 views, 2 favorites
7 Dec 2010 — 223 views, 2 favorites
7 Dec 2010 — 231 views, 3 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
Q: Need some help?
A: Do you know?