I'm an amateur photographer that has loved this art form my whole life. I never wanted to make a living at it because I only pursue this interest for personal gratification. I totally embrace the move from darkrooms to digital tools. It creates so many opportunities for everyone to enjoy the process of creating. At 59 I'm enjoying the benefits of experience to interpret my pictures then mold them to my desired emotional expression.
4 Feb 2011 — 11 views, 1 favorite
4 Feb 2011 — 10 views
4 Feb 2011 — 14 views, 1 favorite
4 Feb 2011 — 19 views, 3 favorites
4 Feb 2011 — 5 views, 1 favorite
6 Jan 2011 — 7 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
428 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: What designate a Hot photo?
A: Do you know?