I currently work at Mississippi University for Women and am pursuing a BFA degree in Studio Arts. I grew up in the Chicago area and moved south several years ago. My artistic interests include drawing, photography, printmaking and weaving. I also enjoy general crafting.
I find the unique blends and brilliant colors in nature to be inspirational.
Find me at: http://chicago7164.redbubble.com
8 May 2013 — 5 views
8 May 2013 — 3 views
11 Oct 2012 — 6 views
8 Aug 2011 — 7 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "Hello March"!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
103 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
368 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
270 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Choosing a Pentax prime lens
A: Do you know?