I am a sensual and passionate person with a hint of darkness. My images tend to have a dark edge and have a feeling of deep emotion attached to them.
Over time I have developed a strong taste for telling stories though photography and wrap myself in the moment, I feel consumed by the raw energy when holding a camera.
My style of photography is best depicted as emotional, moody, evocative and I focus on shades of black and white and hide in the shadows of the images.
Images are copyright.
3 Mar 2010 — 19 views
3 Mar 2010 — 13 views
3 Mar 2010 — 43 views
2 Mar 2010 — 47 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
105 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
383 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
273 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Why are some of the contest photos obviously photoshopped?
A: Do you know?