I am a sensual and passionate person with a hint of darkness. My images tend to have a dark edge and have a feeling of deep emotion attached to them.
Over time I have developed a strong taste for telling stories though photography and wrap myself in the moment, I feel consumed by the raw energy when holding a camera.
My style of photography is best depicted as emotional, moody, evocative and I focus on shades of black and white and hide in the shadows of the images.
Images are copyright.
This person hasn't contributed any stories yet.
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
Q: Focus Fine Art Magazine
A: Do you know?