"If you love it, do not photograph the woods as it now is, the leaves in sunlight and shadow hardly stirring in the air of the hot afternoon. Do not try to remember it, stopping the flutters of leaves and wings, the dead leaf slowly spinning on an invisible thread. Do not ask the trees to linger even to be named. You must live in the day as it passes, willing to let go. You must set it free. You must forget this poem. Then, into its own time forever gone, it is forever here. " ~Wendell Berry
This person hasn't contributed any stories yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
62 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
181 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
212 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Can I offer poster prints of my images for sell?
A: Do you know?