I am a traveller and a photographer of people.
I look for photographic environments; sometimes I find photographs in the streets, sometimes markets, sometimes even rubbish dumps. I especially look for frames and reflections, for realities and myths. I try to catch the drama and mundane of the people in these spaces.
20 Dec 2011 — 1314 views
Every year the people of the deserts of Rajasthan bing their camels to the fair at Pushkar.
7 Mar 2011 — 1769 views
The first installment, a sort of down-payment, for a long term project on markets.
- If Hell Has Water…
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
Q: How do i nominate photo and member of the week ?
A: Do you know?