I am a sixty year old book salesman, father of two sons, and married to a book editor; we've been together about 30 years. We live in the New York City metro area. I trained as a news photographer in the U.S. Army and worked briefly as a news agency photographer before returning to college. As managing editor of a monthly trade association magazine I got to take a lot of pictures of stupid people anxious to subvert the constitution and thwart consumers. I now take pictures of my loved ones.
This person hasn't contributed any stories yet.
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
432 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Do you still have a magazine?
A: Do you know?