I am 20. I consider myself Freelance and will tackle any photo opportunity I see. Not afraid to get in the way to get the shot. Getting the "moment" on film (or digital) is all that matters. I'm a Canon user altho, Nikon is good, but when it comes down to it I'd like to put my Rebel to work. I plan to go to NYU and study photography there, where I'll join National Geographic.
I do a lot of field so I won't be surprised to cover wars oneday.
Find me at: http://jpgmag.com
27 Jul 2008 — 134 views
26 Jul 2008 — 125 views
26 Jul 2008 — 105 views
26 Jul 2008 — 123 views
19 Jul 2008 — 123 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
77 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
224 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
232 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Full frame and cropped sensors
A: Do you know?