If I was given an all expenses-paid photo trip anywhere, I would head to the Sierra Mountains. Highway 395 from Lone Pine to Mono Lake transports me to my favorite destinations: the Alabama Hills, Bristlecone Pine forest, Bishop, Mammoth Lakes, and Mono Lake. These are places where I enjoy roaming free with my camera.
When not exploring my favorite California landscapes, I enjoy finding images in my everyday life, especially around my home and garden.
3 Apr 2013 — 9 views, 5 favorites
3 Apr 2013 — 11 views, 7 favorites
3 Apr 2013 — 6 views, 3 favorites
1 Apr 2013 — 5 views, 3 favorites
1 Apr 2013 — 7 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "For the Love of CATS"!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
395 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Why am I not given the option to nominate a person for member of the week?
A: Do you know?