If I was given an all expenses-paid photo trip anywhere, I would head to the Sierra Mountains. Highway 395 from Lone Pine to Mono Lake transports me to my favorite destinations: the Alabama Hills, Bristlecone Pine forest, Bishop, Mammoth Lakes, and Mono Lake. These are places where I enjoy roaming free with my camera.
When not exploring my favorite California landscapes, I enjoy finding images in my everyday life, especially around my home and garden.
24 Mar 2013 — 5 views, 2 favorites
24 Mar 2013 — 10 views, 4 favorites
24 Mar 2013 — 8 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "Street Photography"!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
104 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
369 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
270 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Why am I not given the option to nominate a person for member of the week?
A: Do you know?