I am and have been hooked on photography for several years. Started with film and got away from it for too many years until digital became what it is. I am lucky to live in the San Francisco Bay Area with my wife and three grown kids two of which love photography too. I enjoy the outdoors, hiking, backpacking, skiing, airplanes, cars, motorcycles and travelling all of which compliment photography. The talent and creativity on this site are incredible!
6 Sep 2010 — 47 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: Good tripods??
A: Do you know?