I am and have been hooked on photography for several years. Started with film and got away from it for too many years until digital became what it is. I am lucky to live in the San Francisco Bay Area with my wife and three grown kids two of which love photography too. I enjoy the outdoors, hiking, backpacking, skiing, airplanes, cars, motorcycles and travelling all of which compliment photography. The talent and creativity on this site are incredible!
This person hasn't contributed any stories yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
57 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
135 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
121 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How can we write our story in hindi fonts
A: Do you know?