I am Chuck Makela living in beautiful Asheville, NC. Back in the 1980's, I did a lot of film work and have been published in various magazines, brochures and a corporate annual report. I entered the digital world just recently and am in the process of transferring a lot of 35mm transparencies into my computer. There will be many more submissions made to JPG as time goes by. I look forward to meeting some of the folks in our photo community. Chuck
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
29 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
93 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
81 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do you take a long exposure picture with people?
A: Do you know?