A MEMBER SINCE 2007, (Rejoined after the "possible" closing).
I WAS BORN IN VICTORIA, BRITISH COLUMBIA, I NOW RESIDE IN BEAUTIFUL SOOKE, B.C. CANADA, WHERE I AM SURROUNDED BY OCEAN, RAIN FORESTS AND THE GORGEOUS OLYMPIC MOUNTAINS.
I VERY MUCH ENJOY LEARNING & GROWING AS A PHOTOGRAPHER HERE AT JPG.
I WISH TO SINCERELY THANK ALL OF MY WONDERFUL JPG CONTACTS FOR THEIR CONTINUED SUPPORT AND INSPIRATION, YOU ROCK!!
- +JPG+ since March 2011
- *27 hot photos
10 Sep 2010 — 1669 views
Discovering the many unique, artistic, abstract designs and interesting effects the Ocean can have on a photo subject's reflection.
19 Jan 2010 — 16650 views
Once upon a time their was a couple named Mr. and Mrs. John Coates who lived right along side The Pacific Ocean in Victoria, B.C....
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
49 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
119 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
113 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Full frame and cropped sensors
A: Do you know?