I am a fun-loving sort of a gal, and I am nuts on anything army, especially dolls, and just love old Girl Guides photos and badges and things.
Not a very noisy person exactly, but I do like to talk quite a bit sometimes!
I have not been taking photographs very long, but I enjoy it very much indeed.
My most favourite things to do are walking out with pals (and my camera of course!), listening to classical music of any description, but especially the piano and violin.
6 Mar 2010 — 44 views
26 Jan 2010 — 22 views
25 Jan 2010 — 29 views
25 Jan 2010 — 48 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "Hello March"!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
91 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
245 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
260 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Does anyone know of any good online diplomas to do?
A: Do you know?