Christopher J Chalk
Hi, my name is Chris. I’m an Aussie who enjoys taking landscape images of my beautiful country. I am an amateur photographer who loves to travel and meeting friendly people ☺.
I have returned after an absence of several months,and I'm glad to see so many of my friends still here! I won't be very active in uploading but will be consistantly commenting ☺.
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
77 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
226 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
232 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: I am really into my wildlife photography but cannot afford a super zoom lens, I have a 300mm and am considering a teleconvertor. Has anybody had a experience with these and would you recommend them?
A: Do you know?