I am an amateur photographer. I have been since the nineteen sixties. I like point and shoot cameras now, not the big lugs I used before. I find some of the great photos I have taken come from these small digital cameras. I think because you carry them with you more. I live in California.
I am limiting the number of my photos to around three pages of the better ones, please check them all out if you have the time.
28 Nov 2008 — 74 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
Q: Good tripods??
A: Do you know?