I am a ditsy, fun loving daydreamer who adores all things creative and artistic.
Eager to learn and not scared to try :) The way different people see different things when they hold a camera to their eye is truly inspiring. The camera peels back another layer of you, revealing a little more about the person hidden inside the skin.
18 Sep 2009 — 65 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
422 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: In Need of Inspiration in Tampa and Surrounding Areas
A: Do you know?