I am a semi-retired artist and photographer. I've been taking pictures for over 35 years and shoot mostly digital now but still film occasionally in 35mm and vintage medium format cameras. I have taken all the photography courses offered at George Mason University in Virginia. I've done my own dark room work as well as alternative processes, liquid emulsions, hand oiled black and white, multimedia and emulsion transfers. I enjoy all forms of photographic and artistic expression.
Find me at: http://theartofclaytonbruster.com
8 Jan 2010 — 66 views
26 Jun 2009 — 168 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
104 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
371 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
271 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Why am I not given the option to nominate a person for member of the week?
A: Do you know?