I am a semi-retired artist and photographer. I've been taking pictures for over 35 years and shoot mostly digital now but still film occasionally in 35mm and vintage medium format cameras. I have taken all the photography courses offered at George Mason University in Virginia. I've done my own dark room work as well as alternative processes, liquid emulsions, hand oiled black and white, multimedia and emulsion transfers. I enjoy all forms of photographic and artistic expression.
Find me at: http://theartofclaytonbruster.com
This person hasn't contributed any stories yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
41 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
96 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
89 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Indoor Volleyball Pictures
A: Do you know?