I capture light and shadow and temporarily store them onto paper and screen, so for a moment, I can share with you the world that I see.
My art is created within, somewhere close to where my heart is. It originates with peaceful thought and powerful emotion.
What I feel is captured by my eye through the lens in silent fashion.
When you visit the images that I create,
you are looking at the world through me.
As you gaze into the pictures, you become a part of the art itself........
And I become just the photographer.
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
432 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Choosing a Pentax prime lens
A: Do you know?