I capture light and shadow and temporarily store them onto paper and screen, so for a moment, I can share with you the world that I see.
My art is created within, somewhere close to where my heart is. It originates with peaceful thought and powerful emotion.
What I feel is captured by my eye through the lens in silent fashion.
When you visit the images that I create,
you are looking at the world through me.
As you gaze into the pictures, you become a part of the art itself........
And I become just the photographer.
14 Mar 2010 — 36 views
14 Mar 2010 — 12 views
26 Feb 2010 — 27 views
26 Feb 2010 — 27 views, 1 favorite
26 Feb 2010 — 22 views, 1 favorite
26 Feb 2010 — 19 views
6 Feb 2010 — 36 views
10 Jan 2010 — 44 views, 1 favorite
10 Jan 2010 — 31 views
9 Jan 2010 — 58 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
424 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: So how many issues of JPG magazine were produced?
A: Do you know?