Clint Adam Smyth
I graduated from the photographic arts program at the Alberta College of Art & Design. Upon graduation I received a scholarship to study photography and art history in Florence, Italy. From Italy I moved on to Stockholm, Sweden, where I worked as a photographic assistant. Since my return to Canada (Toronto), I have worked as a commercial and fine-art photographer, and have shot everything from fashion spreads to advertising. Lately I have been shooting some rock videos and commercials.
Find me at: http://www.clintphoto.com
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
70 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
213 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
228 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How can we write our story in hindi fonts
A: Do you know?