Florida-based. Writer. Designer. Shooter.
Photography for me is avocation. Began as a reporter with B/W film cameras but now shoot primarily digital...and with just about anything I have nearby – Nikon/Lumix DSLR's, point-and-shoots, pinhole, and iPhone 3Gs and iPhone 4.
"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." – C.S. Lewis
31 Jan 2011 — 10 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- If Hell Has Water…
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
Q: So how many issues of JPG magazine were produced?
A: Do you know?