9 Jun 2009 — 1486 views
Travelling three countries in two months after a year of teaching in Korea can be exhilarating and trying. It's a mixed backpack.
28 Jul 2008 — 1618 views
A short account of my one day tour of North Korea's Kaeseong City.
1 Jul 2008 — 1885 views
At the crack of dawn, instead of sleep, I felt like rhyming, so instead of another story, I wrote a poem.
28 Jun 2008 — 1507 views
It took me a few attempts to spell the title correctly.
13 Jun 2008 — 2922 views
For almost a year now I have lived in Ansan, in South Korea's Gyeonggi Province, in a neighborhood called Sadang.
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
437 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: What designate a Hot photo?
A: Do you know?