9 Jun 2009 — 1509 views
Travelling three countries in two months after a year of teaching in Korea can be exhilarating and trying. It's a mixed backpack.
28 Jul 2008 — 1638 views
A short account of my one day tour of North Korea's Kaeseong City.
1 Jul 2008 — 1900 views
At the crack of dawn, instead of sleep, I felt like rhyming, so instead of another story, I wrote a poem.
28 Jun 2008 — 1523 views
It took me a few attempts to spell the title correctly.
13 Jun 2008 — 2942 views
For almost a year now I have lived in Ansan, in South Korea's Gyeonggi Province, in a neighborhood called Sadang.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
100 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
263 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
266 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Where can I find a free guide for pleasing Blur Technique.
A: Do you know?