I am a wife and a mother. I love taking pictures of my family and nature. I tend to favor the micro lens and landscapes. I am not a professional. I love any input anyone has for my pictures and I hope everyone enjoys!
23 Oct 2010 — 16 views, 1 favorite
23 Oct 2010 — 9 views
9 Oct 2010 — 12 views, 1 favorite
9 Oct 2010 — 10 views
9 Oct 2010 — 25 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
Q: I am really into my wildlife photography but cannot afford a super zoom lens, I have a 300mm and am considering a teleconvertor. Has anybody had a experience with these and would you recommend them?
A: Do you know?