I am a photographer from Toronto, Canada. In 2008, I was the photo editor for Function Magazine as well as the staff photographer for Ryerson’s Faculty of Communication and Design. I graduated from Ryerson University in the spring of 2008. My work has been published in numerous publications such as Function Magazine, Torontoist, Spacing Magazine, The Globe and Mail and In my Bed Magazine. I am currently in Dallas, Texas working on several photo based documentaries.
Find me at: http://greylily.wordpress.com
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: Best All Around Canon Lens
A: Do you know?