I am a photographer from Toronto, Canada. In 2008, I was the photo editor for Function Magazine as well as the staff photographer for Ryerson’s Faculty of Communication and Design. I graduated from Ryerson University in the spring of 2008. My work has been published in numerous publications such as Function Magazine, Torontoist, Spacing Magazine, The Globe and Mail and In my Bed Magazine. I am currently in Dallas, Texas working on several photo based documentaries.
Find me at: http://greylily.wordpress.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
49 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
119 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
113 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How can we write our story in hindi fonts
A: Do you know?