Growing up my parents didn’t take many photos. To this day we still don’t have a proper family portrait. There are many memories I wish I had on film in order to share them, but sometimes all I am left with are the stories. I guess that’s one of the main reasons I took up photography, to make up for what is lost or sometimes forgotten and to be able to share my new experiences with others.
I was born, raised and still reside in Houston, Texas. I enjoy taking photographs, riding my bicyc
Find me at: http://www.codyaust.in
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
101 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
340 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
268 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: uplaoding a Tiff photo
A: Do you know?