I am an Australian living in Colorado with my wife Rachael and two dogs, Digby and Bondi. I've been shooting photographs since 1989. I take my camera everywhere and mostly shoot the places I visit. I'm working on finding the extraordinary in everyday situations. I can't say enough about those who are able to do that - something I really appreciate.
I shoot with a Canon G10 and Canon Rebel XT.
Comments, favorites, votes, and feedback are very much appreciated.
Find me at: http://www.3littlebirdsphotography.com
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
39 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
96 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
87 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Why am I not given the option to nominate a person for member of the week?
A: Do you know?