I like to call photography the "mad art of personal perception" ... the capture of an object or event that reveals something emotional, majestic or magical. Sometimes it is the blur of organized chaos, the merging of traffic and people as they move past the solidity of grand buildings, or it can be something as still as the ocean at sunrise.
Find me at: http://www.cernosia.com
9 Oct 2011 — 5 views
22 Jul 2011 — 14 views
30 Apr 2011 — 10 views
17 Apr 2011 — 10 views
16 Apr 2011 — 60 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
Q: how do i categorize ma pics as mobile captured pics?
A: Do you know?