I am a multidisciplinary artist and work using a number of different techniques and materials.
My work predominantly combines photography, found images and mixed media processes.
I am interested in creating a dialogue between me and the exploration of my family history through found photographs and albums.
29 Mar 2012 — 10 views
29 Mar 2012 — 3 views
29 Mar 2012 — 8 views
16 Mar 2012 — 12 views
22 Nov 2011 — 14 views
22 Nov 2011 — 15 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: I am really into my wildlife photography but cannot afford a super zoom lens, I have a 300mm and am considering a teleconvertor. Has anybody had a experience with these and would you recommend them?
A: Do you know?