I enjoy the whole process of turning an idea into something interesting and unique through the art of photography. I am proficient with various lighting and photo editing techniques. I gained much knowledge and experience in my field the last few years while enrolled in Film Production at Confederation College in THunder Bay, ON. I am now a grad of the program, and operate a small film production/photography business.
Find me at: http://www.crystalsyncproductions.com
This person hasn't contributed any stories yet.
- If Hell Has Water…
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
Q: My sister in-law recently gave me a Canon EOS 10D digital camera body. Having only used point and shoot cameras, what would be a good beginners lens to get for this camera? Should I get kit lens to start with?
A: Do you know?