I am an artist where my images and words are like the melody of danza in Cuban music, where the notes are delicate and complex at the same time, blending to form a poignant, haunting melody that will transport the viewer back to my homeland, "Cuba."
It's a collection of the unspoken personal feelings as I have seen them. I look through my camera and it makes my spirit wander. No origin. No destiny. The sound of salsa awakens memories, visions of Cuba.
Find me at: http://www.flickr.com
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: Can we print our Jpgmag stories ?
A: Do you know?