I am an ophthalmologist and LASIK surgeon. I have recently gotten back into photography with the purchase of a new Nikon D3S. It is an awesome camera. I mostly shoot in B&W, and do all my own archival printing. My office is filled with my prints from over the years. You can call me a color blind eye doc!!
Find me at: http://TheLASIKDocPhotography.com
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
45 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
101 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
94 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how good are tokina lenses?
A: Do you know?