I am an ophthalmologist and LASIK surgeon. I have recently gotten back into photography with the purchase of a new Nikon D3S. It is an awesome camera. I mostly shoot in B&W, and do all my own archival printing. My office is filled with my prints from over the years. You can call me a color blind eye doc!!
Find me at: http://TheLASIKDocPhotography.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
Q: has anyone bought the leash and cuff quick connect straps wondering how they work in real life
A: Do you know?